Friday, March 24, 2017


As my first official post, I would like to provide you with an overview of the focus for “Fitness for Better Health”. My focus is simple:
  • Find Your Balance
  • Keep It Simple
  • Be Awesome
Find Your Balance:

My objective is to help my clientele find their balance between fitness goals, lifestyle, career demands, family, and friends. Keeping the focus simple and establishing targets that will ensure we maintain that needed balance, the client will enjoy the journey to a healthier and more stable future.

Keep it Simple:
  • Write it down and make sure you have very specific and realistic goals.
  • Prioritize and set time dated benchmarks to assess your progress and ensure you stay on target.
  • Make time for your goals and minimize commitments that don’t add to your life, well-being, and happiness.
  • Take ownership, only YOU can achieve your goals and no one else can make healthy choices for you.
Be Awesome:
  •  Gain admiration for your progress and accomplishments.
  •  Inspire others on their journey to better health.
As we take this journey together, my future posts will include time savers, healthy recipes that I have tried myself, research insights, and actual success stories.


1 comments:

  1. My name is Jose miracle.i want to give thanks to Dr healerbellon for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close friend) that. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr healerbello .This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle!, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. contact email(doctorhealerbello@gmail.com)
    AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9) If you need a herbal cured for HIV.
    (10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money. MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF (doctorhealerbello@gmail.com or +2349031751608)HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA

    ReplyDelete